Wednesday, June 28, 2006

June 26

June 26 was our second anniversary. It's hard to believe it has only been two years since our wedding. So much has happened in those two years. Last year, at this time we were on the road to California, and our first anniversary was actually observed sometime between Ohio and Iowa. Needless to say, we didn't celebrate until we were settled in our apartment. Since we didn't take a trip (just for our anniversary), Joshua planned for us to spend the weekend up in South Lake Tahoe. He made a great choice!



We stayed at the Black Bear Inn Bed and Breakfast. Very cute!
We went hiking on Monday to see a waterfall that flows into this lake.


I'm standing in front of Emerald Bay - part of Lake Tahoe.


My handsome husband.

Lake Tahoe is beyond the strip of woods separating the two bodies of water. We actually drove between them, and it was awesome to be able to look over on either side of the narrow strip of land, which was also high above the water.

We had a wonderful time, and we hope to be able to go back in the near future! I love you Joshua with all of my heart!

3 comments:

Angel said...

Congratulations, guys! :) Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great location. Hope you had a great time! It'll be 4 years for us in just a couple weeks. Like you I can't believe it's only been that long... sometimes it feels like 10 years with all that has happened.

Btw, C - I bumped into your mom at Starbucks the other day.

CABeachBlonde said...

Hey, you two!
Seems just the opposite to me--I can't believe it's already BEEN two years. :) I really need to go visit you two!
OJ

ps--cute photos!!!!