Saturday, July 01, 2006

One year!

One year ago, on June 29th, we arrived in California after driving five days across the country. It was definitely a relief to be done with our "road trip." I am very thankful that I grew up in Virginia and am now living in California. Parts of the country were wonderful to see, and other parts bored me after the first hour!

This was taken the night that we finished packing our townhouse.

My brother David helped us drive, and we're grateful he could share the trip with us. No, this is not our apartment! It is my in-laws home!

Actually, three years ago on June 29th, Joshua and I decided to go out for our first date! So, that date is special for other reasons!

3 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

David's t-shirt makes me laugh.

Anne said...

ditto ;-)

cool pics of tahoe below... was that this year or last?

Joshua and Carrie Briggs said...

The pictures of Tahoe were this year. We went there for our anniversary. Beautiful place!

Also, I didn't realize what David's t-shirt meant until Janice enlightened me!