Thursday, August 03, 2006

New job...

I'm very excited in regards to my new job with Eli Lilly and Company which I began on August 18th. I've been doing some intensive home study before heading to Indianapolis for more intense training. I'm very excited about representing diabetes related products as well. These products are necessary to assist people in their daily lives and increase their overall quality of life.

Lilly is a company committed to creating first-in-class medicines that enable everyday people to have higher quality of life. I'm excited about working with a solid team of people who have made me feel right at home from the word go. For instance, I received a phone call from a team member in a different region just checking in on me seeing how everyone was going. Wow...I so appreciated that.

Today, I went on my first field ride with my territory partner and was able to connect and be introduced to physicians that I will be interacting with in the territory and introduce myself to them. :)

No comments: