Monday, December 04, 2006

Time flies...

Yes, we are still alive, and yes, I still want to blog. However, our schedules haven't allowed us much leisure time. We had a wonderful time in Virginia, saw my family and several of our friends, and now we're busily preparing the house for my cool Aunt Barbara to come visit this Thursday and for our traditional Christmas party this Saturday! On top of that, I played catch up at work last week, so we're not quite back to a normal routine. But, it will be great to have Aunt Barbara as our first house guest in our new home, and we're looking forward to having a house full of people on Saturday!

1 comment:

Janice Phillips said...

Why don't you give me your login and I'll update your profile/links so its accurate. ;-) Because we all know I am just swamped w/leisure time.