Sunday, March 22, 2009

Been a while...

So, it has been a while since I posted. Things have been crazy hectic busy recently. Carrie and I have spent the last week remembering a godly Christian woman we both loved who recently went to be with her Lord and Savior. Grandma Ottis will be remembered and missed greatly! Grandma was very happy to have met her one and only great-grandson Josiah before she went home to be with the Lord. How she loved holding him and showing him off to everyone at Eventide Assisted Living in Moorehead, MN.

Grandma's faith was abundantly evident with whomever she interacted with! I will miss the long conversations while I was driving home from my last sales call! I will always treasure Grandma allowing me to call her Grandma. Her love will remain with me for the rest of my life. Thank you Grandma Ottis for allowing me into your life and for touching my life so profoundly!

1 comment:

Janice Phillips said...

Praying for ya'll!