Saturday, May 10, 2008

Whirlwind next two weeks...

These next two weeks are going to be a whirlwind for me and in turn for Carrie! I am flying up to Seattle for a day meeting and then turning around the next day and driving south for another meeting. Then two days later, I am flying out to Minneapolis and Fargo for 6 days. It is a combination pleasure and business trip. Going out early to visit Carrie's Grandma Ottis and her mom's side of the family and then driving back to Minneapolis to attend the International Diabetes Center training.

The day after I get back home, Louisa arrives for Memorial Day weekend which we are so excited about having her come out. And I know that she is looking forward to utilizing my parents new backyard pool while she is out here. :)

So, with all that being said...please pray for safety and for Carrie while I am gone.

No comments: