Thursday, September 18, 2008

To a great role model...

Today is a great role model's birthday...my Dad! Sure, he is human...we all are! Sure, he has made mistakes...we all have! There are several facts though regarding my Dad that I am rock solid confident...

1) He loves his Lord, Jesus Christ and seeks to serve Him in his work, family and interactions with others

2) He adores his wife and is a Godly testimony/example of how a Biblical husband loves his wife

3) He loves his family and seeks to have his family whole

4) He is proud of every single member of his family and thanks God every day for blessing him with the family that God has given him

5) He gives 110% to everything and everyone who asks of him

6) He is an incredible teacher, mentor and coach to the students, families and lives that he touches

Happy Birthday Dad!

I love you and am so incredibly proud to call you my Dad and soon-to-be Grandpa to your latest grandson, Josiah!

Joshua

No comments: