Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ok, I am a slacker...and house shopping


Yes, it has been a while since we posted, and even before the last post, we haven't been on top of things. I hope that I can be more timely with future postings, but I'm not promising anything!

Today, we started looking at homes. We are still waiting to hear prices for a new home development, but Joshua and I want to be proactive and start looking at resales since the odds are that we will be buying a resale. As we get more connected with our church, our desire to live close by to River City Grace increases, so that is where we started looking. Joshua has been watching resales online faithfully, and we had a handful to drive by today after church. Of that handful, a few were actually open for show today, so we took the opportunities to tour the homes. The result was we ruled all but one home out, and the one home we just drove by. Not a great start to house shopping, but God is in control.

Well, we are off to visit with friends from church. Hope you are all well!

2 comments:

CABeachBlonde said...

Cute picture!! :)

Amy K said...

Aw, cute picture of you guys. :) We'll be praying that the house-hunt goes well. I know it can be frustrating! We ended up buying a resale 'cuz you can usually get more house for your money, as I'm sure you know. :) Sigh.