Monday, February 20, 2006

Seeing is believing....Janice

Today, I went to get my normal haircut from the stylist that both Carrie and I both go to here in Folsom. An inexpensive haircut from someone who actually listens to what you like and dislike and does what you ask.

Well, she is slightly eccentric... So, today when I went in, she asked if I was ready to try something new and different. I said sure, why not...it's just hair and at the rate mine grows out, I'll be getting another haircut in a matter of weeks anyway.

So, I got blond highlights...




4 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! It's not that bad, and it's just hair! And I believe you now.

Nic Ridley said...

Looks good! You should get Carrie to do matching highlights. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. Blonde highlights, is that possible on a blonde? ;-)

Amy K said...

Wow, very nice. The thing that's great about being a guy is that you can get highlights and if you don't like them (or can't afford to keep getting them done, over and over) you can have them cut off in a few weeks with no harm done!!