Monday, February 13, 2006

Volleyball time again!!!

My back is finally healing and I am ready to hit the courts. Matt Wolfe from church and his wife Michelle are both really big volleyball players. Yesterday afternoon, Carrie and I went to McKinley Park in downtown Sacramento, set up a court and hit around with Matt and Michelle. I am VERY rusty playing since it has been seriously 5-6 years since I've played doubles last.

I did get a couple of good hits in though and they felt good. I'm excited about possibly playing some more with Matt and Michelle, especially if the Lord blesses us with a home closer to church.

Ah! I am really excited about possibly entering into a couple of grass doubles tournaments this year with Matt potentially. That is if he can stand playing with me! He has been playing consistently for a number of years whereas, I really need to work all of the kinks out of my play.

More later on volleyball!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats cool:)