Friday, February 17, 2006

So thankful...

I was meaning to post this on Valentine's Day, but I didn't get around to it. I am so thankful for Joshua. He is truly a blessing, and each day I am reminded how much I love him. Joshua has led me in so many ways, and even though the changes I have had to go through have been rough, they have always been for the best. He helped me through the process of relying solely on Scripture for my doctrinal beliefs, and I know my walk with the Lord is stronger because of it. He encouraged my to take a different job in Virginia even though I went kicking and screaming (not literally, but close!), and I have the job at Morrison Homes, www.morrisonhomes.com, as a result of that encouragement. Although I miss Virginia and our friends and family, I am thankful we are out in California. Those are just a few examples. It is amazing how one person can impact your life so completely. Four years ago, I would never have imagined that I would be where I am now. God knew that I needed Joshua as my husband. Joshua is a great husband, and I love him dearly!

No comments: