Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nephew and niece...

Tonight, Carrie and I had the privilege of hosting my sister and her family for dinner at our house. My nephew Isaac feel instantly in love with our dog Harrison and Mozart, the cat, promptly hide in the guest bathroom for the remainder of the night. :) Hannah, our 4 month old niece, decided to sleep for the majority of the time and then grace us with her awakened presence at the end of their visit. She is such a happy baby giving smiles to everyone. Julie and Russ said that she only fusses for specific things...feeding, sleeping and changing.

Isaac was very excited about following Harrison around, feeding Harrison treats for tricks though he was disappointed that Harrison wouldn't chase him. Russ and I were very thankful that Harrison opted out of "Tag, your it."

Being around family is such a blessing and I feel so blest to live within driving distance of two of my siblings and their respective families and also my godly parents.

Have a blest evening and Sunday in the House of the Lord wherever you may worship, truly worship our Lord!

No comments: