Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lots of practice...

No Daniel, not that kind of practice....

Diaper changing practice that is....Josiah seems to need changing ALL the time...

Target really liked me yesterday! Josiah's internal plumbing is fully operational at this juncture! He is getting changed after waking up and after feeding, so about 24 times a day.

Like I said, lots of practice!

I'm really enjoying the system that Carrie and I seem to have worked out. I wake up and change Josiah and then do the hand off to Carrie to feed him and then receive him back, change him and then settle him down for his next nap. Gives me great bonding time with Josiah considering Carrie got months head start on me! :)

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

Hang in there, it does let up eventually. :) At one year I think I was changing 4-6 diapers in a day. But at first it really seems like that's all you do. Great deals on diapers if you have access to Sams Club or Costco... but not until the baby is in size 1 or 2 diapers (they don't sell newborn sizes)